Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Roller coaster continues

Hi! Its been a busy but happy week !!! After dismal news from the fill-in oncologist, dr Doom said I have a 'pristine peritoneum' (not to be confused with a similar sounding body part). It means that there is no sign yet of the cancer spreading to my stomach lining. My cancer markers are up again from 2.7 to 5.6 to 5.9. He said it could be the cancer is too small to see yet,in which case it will show itself over time. Or it could be inflammation elsewhere. So its really good news!!!! No need to go to that nasty Folfiri chemo yet. Also my dear friend is pregnant, and I went to the dentist expecting yucky dentist stuff and didnt need anything done. Good things come in threes and its been an awesome week! Im so happy :-). Thanks to all our friends and family for your support, especially Mum for surprising me with a visit to come to my scan with me. Im so lucky to have fab family and friends ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment