Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Crud!

I got my results and they are not good.  Expansive new tumours in my lungs.  Dr Doom is surprised Im not short of breath, although I do have a worsening dull pain in my upper back which is apparently caused by the cancer.  The xrays show that my lungs are like swiss cheese.  The chemo and immunotherapy arent working.  Im starting a brand new drug called regorafenig in a couple of weeks, plus back on the chemo tablets.  When Dr Doom was explaining the treatment he said 'are you happy with that?'.  Im getting cheekier, so I said 'no, what do you reckon'.  Im not happy with any of it!  Next step, or should I say last step, is that he will look at clinical trials across the country.  There are none in Adelaide.  Would it be too much to hope for a clinical trial that can cure me in the Whitsundays?

No comments:

Post a Comment