Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Whats up - March 30 2016

Hi, its scanxiety time again.  Am not expecting good news as my breathing has become laboured, and the ventolin doesnt relieve it any more.  My tumour markers are down though, from high 40's to 41.  So I get a week to be drug free apart from antibiotics.  The scan will show if my difficulty breathing is caused by a chest infection, the Stivarga (chemo drug) or the cancer.   Im ready for this to all go away now, Ive had enough!!!  Im still submitting requests for a successful clinical trial on the Whitsundays.  Am accepting all good vibes that come my way to help get through this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen
    How are you? I often wonder how you are going and keep hoping you get some extra time to spend with your family! Hope you got to the whitsundays!

    ReplyDelete